UBB Store

Lot of 2 Logitech K350 Wave Wireless Keyboards receivers tested working
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Lot of 2 Logitech K350 Wave Wireless Keyboards receivers tested working
Price: US $99.99
Lot of 2 Logitech K350 Wave Wireless Keyboards receivers tested working
Units are used and in good condition. 'board #05284 has a a corner of the wrist-rest coming loose. Otherwise no damage or smells. Tested and found to be working. What you see in the pics is what you get!Let me know if you need mice, I have a bunch of m-series mice around here.
All items ship in cardboard boxes with padding to prevent movement of your purchase.
Buyer pays shipping, all purchases ship the next business day. If time allows, I ship same-day.
Thank you for looking, and I hope you have a good day!

Buy Now