Lot of 3 Micron 8GB DDR3 1600MHz PC3-12800U-11-11-B1 Desktop Memory For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Lot of 3 Micron 8GB DDR3 1600MHz PC3-12800U-11-11-B1 Desktop Memory
Price: US $30.00
For sale is a Lot of 3 Micron 8GB DDR3 1600MHz PC3-12800U-11-11-B1 Desktop Memory
Micron Product Number: (3) Micron 8GB DDR3 1600MHz PC3-12800U-11-11-B1 Item specifics:These Micron 8GB DIMMS have been tested on an Intel 4th Gen Core i7 platformThese Micron 8GB DIMMS are in great physical condition Please review specifications, description and pictures for details as to what is included in this offering. If its not mentioned, then assume it is not included. If you have questions as to the specifications and/or what's included in the sale,please ask before purchasing - The pictures are part of the description.
Packaging and Shipping:
My items are well packed, fully insured, and ship via UPS with tracking information. I ship to the United States of America only. I do not ship internationally or to U.S. Territories. I do not ship to Third Party Shipping Services.
I do not typically accept returns. However, I will be happy to work with you if you have issues (does not include buyers remorse or specific compatibility). Item is otherwise, sold as-is.If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via .Configuration and troubleshooting skill by the buyer are assumed.