For Sale: Lot of 4 Fargo DTC4000 HID-RBND4000-DS Full Color YMCKOK Ribbons 045110
New / Open Box. Comes as shown. Please see pictures for more details.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR USA CUSTOMERS: If you choose standard shipping, you are responsible for all import fees, duties, taxes and tariffs, which UPS will collect from you at the time of delivery. I have no control over this, nor can I even see what these charges are. If you choose to ship via 's Global Shipping Program, calculates the shipping cost as well as all import fees, duties, taxes and tariffs which you then pay up front as the shipping charge. There should be no COD due when you choose 's Global Shipping option. Please seehttps://pages..com/tariffsand ask me if you have any questions before offerding, making an offer or buying this item.
ALL CUSTOMERS:I am a real human who values & appreciates your honest response; there are no bots or AI here. response will be provided once I have received your response so that I can make sure you are completely satisfied with your purchase.
Please ensure suitability for your intended application before offerding or buying. If you have any questions, please ask. All items are sold by a recovering third-generation hoarder; helping me clear out my stash is a very noble cause. In most cases, combined shipping is available.
