Lot of 4 Genuine Epson T850 80ml ink cartridges (T8502 T8503 T8504 T8507) For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Lot of 4 Genuine Epson T850 80ml ink cartridges (T8502 T8503 T8504 T8507)
Price: US $139.99
Oops: I accidentally bought the wrong cartridges for my printer about a year ago.
Four genuine Epson T850 UltraChrome HD 80ml ink cartridges for the Epson SureColor P800:
Cyan T8502 — best before 3/1/2028 Vivid Magenta T8503 — best before 5/19/2028 Yellow T8504 — best before 3/4/2028 Light Black T8507 — best before 8/14/2027
I'm offering them as a set. Three packages are unopened. The Vivid Magenta package was opened (that's when I realized my mistake!) but I immediately taped that back up, as shown in the photos.
I'm selling the cartrdigesAS IS. Please review photos carefully.My research tells me they are for the Espon SureColor P800 but it's the buyer’s responsibility to confirm compatibility with their printer before purchasing.I'm afraid I can't accept returns on this.