Lot of 4 Nanya 1GB 1Rx8 PC2-6400F-555-11 ECC Memory For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Lot of 4 Nanya 1GB 1Rx8 PC2-6400F-555-11 ECC Memory
Price: US $19.99
Up for Sale is for a "Lot of 4 Nanya 1GB 1Rx8 PC2-6400F-555-11 ECC Memory" in working condition. It was pulled from a Dell Precision Workstation, Tested and works. Sold as is, 48hr inspection upon receipt. I accept payment via Paypal, once I get the confirmation, I will ship out the item, and a tracking number will be provided via email to you. Shipping + Handling is via USPS in the United States If you have any questions, Please feel free to contact me via email and Don't forget to visit our store