UBB Store

Lot of 6 Various CPU Intel I5-4570s I5-2520m I3-3220 I3-2120 I3-560 I3-350m
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Lot of 6 Various CPU Intel I5-4570s I5-2520m I3-3220 I3-2120 I3-560 I3-350m
Price: US $29.99

I took these out to do some upgrades several years ago, but never got to it.

Total of 6 processors.

View photos for more details.


Terms & conditions & note to all buyers:


You must do your research on the item, and I will NOT be responsible for particularity, descriptions and/or technical issues or missing parts. 


All activation, registration, and technical matters are buyer’s sole responsibility.


I do my best for accurate listings, but my description and title may not be accurate, so please do your research. 


You get what is shown in the main picture, do not assume you get more, email me for more info.


Only DOA warranty or broken item is returnable.


Shipping fee is not refundable.



Buy Now