Mixed lot of four (4) 2.5" ("laptop") internal SATA hard drives -- Capacities: 500GB, 320GB, 320GB, 160GB
All drives have been checked recently with a S.M.A.R.T. short test. (All passed.)
DetailedS.M.A.R.T. data provided for all 4 drives. (See pictures.)
NOTE: Unlike a lot of people selling used hard drives on I'm honest enough to show you the fullS.M.A.R.T. info for all the drives I sell. (Most people on who are selling hard drives either deliberately hide this info or else are too dumb to know how important it is.)
Please note: I do not have anti-static bags for any of these drives. You will receive these disks packed in a pair of complimentary dual-drive 2.5" plastic storage boxes. If that bothers you, then please don't offer on this sale. (I have been working on personal computers for over 40 years and I've never once had an issue with static discharge harming any of my components or equipment.)
Any questions? Please do not hesitate to ask. If you would like to see more or different pictures just let me know via chat. I can easily add more.
Please see my profile & response rating. I've been on for 28 years. I'll treat you right.
Please note that I only ship to the continental USA and I only ship to actual residential or business addresses -- No P.O. Boxes, freight forwarders, APO, etc.
Note also that unlike some sellers I do not make any profit off the shipping charges. You pay whatever USPS/ charges. I do not pad my prices with crazy shipping charges.
on this sale.
Thank you for your attention to this listing.
