UBB Store

MICROSOFT SURFACE TOUCHSCREEN 30'' COMPUTER COFFEE TABLE
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
MICROSOFT SURFACE TOUCHSCREEN 30'' COMPUTER COFFEE TABLE
Price: US $2000.00

The Microsoft Surface 1367 Touchscreen 30'' Computer Coffee Table is a sleek and innovative desktop computer that doubles as a stylish coffee table. With a large 30-inch touchscreen display, this Surface Table Model 1367 offers a unique and interactive user experience. Designed by Microsoft, this table is part of the Surface series and features advanced technology for a seamless touch interface. Perfect for both work and entertainment, this computer is sure to impress with its modern design and functionality.


I haven't been able to test the unit yet. From what I can see is that the power supply to the computer doesn't receive any power. So I will have to get it repaired or replaced before I can give a full detailed description


I only posted it up to see if anybody would be interested in it. If you have any questions , feel free to ask.  I'll update the post if anything changes



Buy Now