Microsoft Vintage Software Lot
Here's what is included:
Microsoft MSDN Visio 2003 Professional w/ Service Pack 1 (4 copies, 3 sealed)Microsoft Windows 95b (disc only)Microsoft Windows NT Workstation 4.0 1-2 CPU (disc and CD Key)Microsoft Office Basic 2007 (OEM) (disc and CD Key, sealed)Microsoft Works (disc and CD Key)Microsoft Office 95 Professional (discs and CD Key)Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional (disc only)Microsoft Windows ME (booklet, disc, and CD Key)Microsoft Windows NT Server (booklet and CD Key only)Microsoft Windows NT Workstation (CD Key only)Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional (2 copies, booklets and discs only)Microsoft Visio Standard 2003 Upgrade (2 copies, cases/discs/CD Keys)
No, I did not mark over the CD keys, its just a block on the photo, not the actual item.
Thank you for checking out my listings!
You never know what you might find! Check out my store page Wars stuff, collectibles, odds and ends, all kinds of good stuff!I ship quick usually same day that evening or next day at the latest.Yes, I will combine shipping on multiple items that do not include free shipping.Feel free to reach out if you have a unicorn on your list!
Thanks again for stopping by, and May the Force be with you!
