MSI GTX 760 N760 2GD5/OC ITX Graphics Card 2GB GDDR5 RAM OVER CLOCKED For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hello everyone, I have had this product for plenty of years now. I switched over and upgraded to a 3070 about 3 months ago and am never going back, but this graphics card is perfect if you are on a budget. I can run games like CSGO, Valorant, Minecraft, and all sorts of games without any graphical issues. Product was bought in about 2016, but hasn't been used in a year and a half. This is because I was using my friends card for a period of time before the 3070. Its a great piece of tech and comes with a great system of clockability.