** You'll be purchasing aMSI NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 8GB Gaming X8G GPU Overclocked Edition Graphics Card that has been used but works well. Only the card is included since I no longer have the box. It will be shipped in a anti-static bag and well packed though.**
Condition:This MSI NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Gaming X 8G card worked great in my son's computer and never had any issues. I don't overclock or anything so it was likely always on the normal settings. I just upgraded his computer since he's older now so no longer need this GPU.
** Please see pictures for the condition of the item but it looks great to me. **
** Thank you so much for supporting our small business and we hope you and your family have a wonderful day. **
** All items are packed well and ship same day or next business day for FREE usually with UPS unless it is faster and less expensive with another carrier.**
** Pet and smoke free house. **
** Please check out my store for other items, deals and sales. **
