MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Titanium [For Repair] (Read Desc.) For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Everything I sell on here comes from a smoke-free environment, and at worst has been sitting collecting dust, almost always out of the way of sunlight (or has some exposure, but nothing overly noticeable) when in my possession.There may be a rare occurrence where this isn't the case due to buying or acquiring the item from somewhere else.Some items may be sold in lots, even if that's not totally preferred for the buyer. The reason I'm doing that is so I'm able to get rid of things in bulk. Everything I'm selling (mostly the larger local pickup items) have to go sooner than later if GPU shows a display, but under any sort of load (even light), the screen blanks (that's the most prominent issue that I can recall anyway). It's speculated to have a bad Micron Chip, but this card will definitely have to be repaired in some way before