UBB Store

Memorex Dvd+r 50 Pack 16x 4.7 GB 120 Min & 50 Pack Slim Line Jewel Cases
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Memorex Dvd+r 50 Pack 16x 4.7 GB 120 Min & 50 Pack Slim Line Jewel Cases
Price: US $29.85
Memorex Dvd+r 50 Pack 16x 4.7 GB 120 Min & 50 Pack Slim Line Jewel Cases
I have many books, cds, bulk lots, electronics, art and rare items, be sure to check out my other listings.I usually am able to ship the next business day after paid. Depending on when the item is purchased, it could be shipped the same day. I usually don't ship on Saturdays. I normally have very fast shipping, please refer to my response. Handling time is never longer than 3 days.

Buy Now