Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0 Learning Edition Reference Box Set - New in Open Box For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0 Learning Edition Reference Box Set - New in Open Box
Price: US $99.99
Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0 Learning Edition Reference Box SetNew in Open Box See photos of actual item. Sold AS-IS, no returns or refunds. Please view all photos and description before offerding. I can combine shipping. Request total before paying and I can send you an invoice with combined shipping cost.I do ship international via International Shipping only, but shipping costs can be expensive. Ask before offerding. Any applicable customs or duty fees/taxes are the responsibility of the buyer. I will not change the sales value for customs, so please do not ask.