UBB Store

MikroTik RBmAPL-2nD 2GHz mAP lite access point 802.11bgn 2x2 PoE in - New
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
MikroTik RBmAPL-2nD 2GHz mAP lite access point 802.11bgn 2x2 PoE in - New
Price: US $38.89

The MikroTik RBmAPL-2nD 2GHz mAP lite access point is a high-quality router with a maximum LAN data rate of 100 Mbps and a maximum wireless data rate of 300 Mbps. This unit is designed for wireless connectivity, featuring 802.11 b/g/n capabilities and a single LAN port for easy setup. Its sleek grey color and compact design make it a versatile option for home networking and connectivity needs. Made by MikroTik, a reputable brand known for its reliable networking products, this access point is a great choice for expanding network coverage and improving wireless signal strength.


Condition is New in the original packaging.


Please check the pics ! Make sure this is what you’re wanting.


so use buy it now and get this on the way fast.


That's it , thanks for looking.


Attention Buyers and buyers !


Please review the pictures. Everything included in this listing has been shown in the pictures. There are no other parts included beyond what is pictured.

If an item at one time was to include other accessories or parts that are not pictured, such as batteries , bottles , straps or memory cards, then they are not included, I don't have them.


Please make no assumption that there are any other items that will be included. I try to make sure my descriptions are clear and the pictures show what is in part of the listing. It is against policy to demand additional items that are not listed or shown so I urge you to review the listing.


Unpaid item assistant opens a case automatically after 4 days if not paid in a few days. So please take care of making payment in a timely manner.


I want us both happy with the transaction and I encourage everyone to ask any questions before the listing ends if there is any confusion on what is included in the listing.


I can accept returns if you’ve ordered the wrong item. All Items must be in the same condition as received. If an item has been used I’ll need to review the return request as items must be re-sellable and thus in the exact same condition as originally listed.


Check my response - I ship fast and most items are described accurately !


So , with that said , if there is an issue with a purchase , have some patience, contact me and I'll do my best to make it right.


Thanks so much and I appreciate the business.



Buy Now