Product Description
If you have any questions, please contact customer service first, do not open disputes easily, thank gaming PC, small size, easy to carry, with VGA and hdmi1.4 output, easily connect to your monitor, TV, plug and play.
Comes with 2 beitong wired USB controller, enjoy the experience, retro and lots of J1800
GPU: HD Graphics
Ram: 4G DDR3L 1.35V
Storage: 2T HDD
Color: Black
Size: 137mm*126mm*48mm
Video Output: VGA, HDMI 1.4
Power: DC 12V
Cooling: Passiv cooling, no cooling fan, top cover of the pc is acted as cooling system.
System: batocera
Built-in: 60000+ in 2T HDD
Frequently Asked:
Q: What if some games do not run
A: This is a quite normal status, you simply need to press Y on your gamepad to setting option, you'll see ADVANCED GAME OPTIONS, enter you can change the emulators of the game. almost all games can run well by changing to another emulators:
Q: I am not able to get the audio output, what should I do
A: Press START - System Setting - Audio Output, to opt the correct audio channel.
Q: I have other questions, what should I do
A: Don't worry, just contact, we will sovle this for you.
Package Content:
1* Mini Gaming PC
1* Power Adapter
2* Wired Controllers
1* HDMI Cable
We accept all payments authorized by . About Us We accept all payments authorized by . powered by
