UBB Store

Mosaic Palette 2 S Pro Multi-Color 3d Print Filament Automatic MAIN UNIT ONLY
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Mosaic Palette 2 S Pro Multi-Color 3d Print Filament Automatic MAIN UNIT ONLY
Price: US $59.99

Includes pictured unit only. No other parts or accessories included.

Sold as parts only since I'm unable to test.

Pictures are the best way to determine condition and exact description. Please see photos for further detail and feel free to ask for additional information.

ADD ME TO YOUR FAVORITE SELLERS, I'M ALWAYS LISTING NEW ITEMS :)

If you have ANY questions please message me.

***INTERNATIONAL buyers***

I SHIP WORLD WIDE THROUGH 'S GLOBAL SHIPPING PROGRAM. ( NO COMBINED SHIPPING DISCOUNTS FOR INTERNATIONAL buyers.)

THANKS AND HAPPY offerDING!!!

**If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason please contact me so we can work it out.**



Buy Now