UBB Store

Mouse Pad Personalized I DON'T ALWAYS TOLERATE STUPID Fun Office Mouse Pad Gift
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Mouse Pad Personalized I DON'T ALWAYS TOLERATE STUPID Fun Office Mouse Pad Gift
Price: US $9.99

Bring a touch of humor to your workspace with our Rectangle Mouse Pad, featuring the witty phrase

"I don't always tolerate stupid people. But when I do, I'm probably at work".Perfect for those who appreciate a good laugh while they work!

Crafted using a high-quality sublimation process, this mouse pad showcases a vibrant, fade-resistant image that will stand the test of time. The natural rubber bottom ensures a sturdy grip on any surface, so you can swipe and scroll with confidence.

Whether you’re treating yourself or looking for the ideal gift for a friend, this mouse pad is both functional and fun, making it a fantastic accessory for any office setting. Elevate your desk decor and add a dash of personality with this unique piece!Dimensions: 9.5 inch x 7.75 inchColors may vary slightly due to computer monitor settings.Order Production: Ships Same or Next Day
Standard Shipping: 3-5 Business Days After Production Time



Buy Now