UBB Store

NETGEAR C6230 AC1200 Cable Modem WiFi Router Combo DOCSIS 3.0 Dual Band
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
NETGEAR C6230 AC1200 Cable Modem WiFi Router Combo DOCSIS 3.0 Dual Band
Price: US $85.00
Save space and eliminate the need for separate modem and router equipment with this convenient 2-in-1 NETGEAR cable modem and WiFi router.The unit is unused. It was only taken through the initial setup process before I discovered that this model was not compatible with the internet speed/tier I currently have. During setup, it powered on, connected quickly, and produced a strong WiFi signal.FEATURES:• NETGEAR Model C6230• AC1200 Dual-Band WiFi• 2.4 GHz + 5 GHz WiFi bands• DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem• Built-in WiFi router — modem & router in ONE device• 2 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports• Great for streaming, browsing, smart-home devices & everyday internet use• Can eliminate the need to rent separate modem/router equipment from your cable providerCONDITION:Brand new / unused. Opened for setup only and never placed into regular use.WHY I'M SELLING:My current internet plan requires different equipment, and I was outside of the store's return period.⚠️ PLEASE NOTE: Internet provider and speed-tier compatibility can vary. Please confirm that NETGEAR C6230 is supported by your cable internet provider and current service plan before purchasing.

Buy Now