UBB Store

NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1900 Smart WiFi Router R7000 Dual Core Processor- OPEN BOX
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1900 Smart WiFi Router R7000 Dual Core Processor- OPEN BOX
Price: US $56.00
Up for sale is aNETGEAR Nighthawk AC1900 Smart WiFi Router R7000 Dual Core Processor- OPEN BOX. I put this as used, because it is open boxed and I'm not sure if it has everything inside that was original to it, but it looks like it does to me. The router is still new and even still has the rubber caps on the antenna ports, that have never been taken off. There is a power cord, ethernet cord, 3 antennas, and a small instruction pamphlet. Keep in mind, I will not be able to help out with installation, so please only buy this if you have the ability to install it without any help/troubleshooting. I hope it finds someone who gets a lot of use out of it and I suggest checking out some reviews and/or videos before buying. Take a good look atthe pictures and see what you think. I’m pricing this low andpaying for the shipping, which will be more with the increases. Imay ship with FedEx or UPS, depending on the buyer’s location. Iship within 24 hours of receiving payment. If you have any questionsEXCEPT offers, feel free to ask before buying.

Buy Now