NETGEAR WI-FI USB Wireless AC Adapter AC600 Dual Band For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
NETGEAR WI-FI USB Wireless AC Adapter AC600 Dual Band
Price: US $9.48
Please review all photos carefully as they are part of the description.
The item shown in the photos is the exact item that you will receive.Items are carefully packaged for safe delivery.If you have any questions, feel free to message me and I’ll be happy to help.
SEE PICTURES FOR VISUAL CONDITION (USE ZOOM)- color tones may vary depending on your monitor/device settings
I’m committed to fast, reliable service: orders ship within 1–2 business days, and I respond to messages promptly. Shipping applies to thecontinental United States only.
Please review all photos carefully as they are part of the description and message me with any questions before purchasing.