NEW 3D Pen Filament USA - Several Unopened Bags BO1L93IWQ0 For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
NEW 3D Pen Filament USA - Several Unopened Bags BO1L93IWQ0
Price: US $9.99
The product is a set of unopened bags of multicolor PLA filament designed for 3D printers, specifically manufactured by Diki (Dikale). This high-quality filament is perfect for creating detailed and vibrant 3D prints with a wide range of colors to choose from. Made in the USA, this product ensures reliable performance and consistent results for all your 3D printing needs. Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned 3D printing enthusiast, this new filament is sure to inspire creativity and innovation in your projects. Bag marked Diki - label on front is marked:BO1L931WQ002A-012D-062 US3D Pen Filament USA2026-11-29Made in China
Please note:
Thank you for checking out my page and my item.Items that I list are typically found at local estate sales in the condition “as found” when purchasing.I do my best to check them out prior to listing for any damage or irregularities; sometimes I miss issues. It is not my intention to sell poor quality items. If you notice that something is not right with the listing you are looking at, please send me a message.I strive for positive response on all items that I sell, and I am willing to accommodate my customers’ concerns.