You are buying one or more sealed new-old-stock 3-packs of Iomega 5.25" 20MB Bernoulli removable disk cartridges for Bernoulli drives.
These 20MB Bernoulli 3-packs are sealed new and have never been opened. These disks were made for Iomega's first 5.25" Bernoulli Box drive. Removable cartridge disk drives can be damaged by using dirty disk cartridges. If you don't want to risk your rare vintage drive by using disks of questionable heritage new ones like these are your best bet.NOTE: 20MB 5.25" Bernoulli disk cartridges are compatible only with Iomega's 20MB 5.25" Bernoulli drives. They cannot be used in any other Iomega Bernoulli disk drives. Likewise, only 20MB cartridges can be used in 20MB Bernoulli disk drives.
(The very few sealed 3-packs that I have left vary in the graphics on the package. Yours might look slightly different from the photos, but the disks will be the same.)
I have been collecting and restoring vintage computers for a long time. Please see my other sales forvintage Macs andMac parts, plus occasional other vintage computing items.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
I don't have a lot of silly rules for buyers: Pay for your item and I'll send it you. I've been a buyer and a seller on for more than 25years and have a near perfect response record. I'll trust you and you can trust me to do right.
Please use the shipping calculator to estimate your shipping cost inside the US.
Why don't I offer free shipping? There's no such thing as "free" shipping. Sellers have to recover the cost of shipping. When "free" shipping is offered the seller has buried the average cost of shipping the item in the price. This means that buyers who are far away and would have to pay more for shipping get a discount while buyers who are close to the seller and would pay less are overcharged. This is especially true for large or heavy items. I don't think that is fair, so I don't offer "free"
