UBB Store

NEW SEALED - Genuine HP 21 & 22 Black/Color Combo Pack Ink Cartridges EXP 11/14
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
NEW SEALED - Genuine HP 21 & 22 Black/Color Combo Pack Ink Cartridges EXP 11/14
Price: US $14.99

Please look at the pictures carefully. What you are seeingis what you will be receiving. I do not try to hide anything. I truly want youlove your purchase. Please ask all questions before buying. Thank you so muchfor looking at my listing. Also check out all my other listings for all theother things you can’t live without.

I will combine shipping. The more you buy the better yourshipping rate becomes. I only charge what charges me. Thank you for yourconsideration.

The product is a genuine HP 21 & 22 black/color combo pack ink cartridges, sealed and brand new. These original cartridges are designed for use with HP printers, featuring tri-color and black ink for high-quality printing. With an expiration date of 11/14, these cartridges are compatible with various HP printer models such as 3940, D2360, 3180, and J3680. Made in China, these ink cartridges are ideal for those looking for reliable and efficient printing supplies.



Buy Now