UBB Store

NEW VINTAGE COMPUTER KEYBOARD WINDOWS 95 98 2000 ME XP FELLOWS PS/2 LOT SUNSHINE
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
NEW VINTAGE COMPUTER KEYBOARD WINDOWS 95 98 2000 ME XP FELLOWS PS/2 LOT SUNSHINE
Price: US $65.00

Please use drop-down menu above to choose which keyboard you would like. I am charging $20. for shipping cost but if actual shipping cost is less than that, I will refund you back the difference. I have been told that these keyboards have never been used, and that they are new, from old store stock. However, you are buying the keyboard "as is", because I cannot guarantee they are new. They look like they are new. I bought them from a flea-market vendor that purchases store closeouts and new, old stock store items. I have not tested these keyboards, so please understand that when you are purchasing one, you are buying "as is" which means you agree that the sale is final even if by some chance it does not work. Shipping cost is very expensive. Two of these keyboards have a USB connection, the other 4 have the round, older style connection. Only 1 of the keyboards has an installation disc as pictured. Please see all pictures. A great way to get more information on a particular keyboard, is to search the keyboard on google and you will be able to get all the specs on it. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thank you.

SHIPPING is through USPS or FEDEX and will include a tracking number. Please allow up to 3 business days processing time before your package ships. Thank you.

100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR MONEY BACK!

We appreciate your business and thank you for looking! See our response and Buy With Confidence. We offer Quality Merchandise, Low Prices and Excellent A+ Customer Service.


More Coin Purses in our store!
We Offer More Coin Purses Below (Please wait for pictures to load):Page "about me"More Earrings in our store! Click Here.


Buy Now