UBB Store

NVIDIA CMP 170HX 8gb USED -NOT UNLOCKED- normal mine AI 6144 CUDA cores GDDR6X
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
NVIDIA CMP 170HX 8gb USED -NOT UNLOCKED- normal mine AI 6144 CUDA cores GDDR6X
Price: US $2450.00
you are looking at 1 used cmp 170hx 8gb modelI bought this on about a year ago from a really good pc re seller. I mined xelis on it for about 4 months until early spring this year when the weather started warming up it became to hot in my house and gpu mining was costing too much. I am just a hobby miner. over the winter I was using gpu mining as a source of heat for My house. I have a 8 bay server rack with high powered fans and I was able to heat My small house with gpu mining so it got rid of my heat bill it was slightly more justifiable, I live in the inland northwest. I am selling it as it was sold to me used and in great working conditioned. Tested working see photos of the hive os running
AS-IS NO returns it works and works good, item is in used overall good condition may show signs of being used but no damage observed
The card is not unlocked or anything fancy just a normal 8gb cmp 170hx I am just trying to see what I can get for it if it doesn't sell I will just keep it and hope gpu mining comes back. PLEASE look at all pictures and ask all questions you may have before offerding! you will receive everything you see in photos, The hive os screenshot shows one of the cards you will receive on that list of gpusThanks for looking!

Buy Now