UBB Store

New G.SKILL Flare X5 16GB 1x16GB DDR5 6000 CL36 Memory
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
New G.SKILL Flare X5 16GB 1x16GB DDR5 6000 CL36 Memory
Price: US $227.99
The G.SKILL Flare X5 16GB DDR5 6000 CL36 Memory module is a high-performance DIMM memory designed for desktop computers. With a total capacity of 16GB and a bus speed of PC5-48000 (DDR5-6000), this memory offers fast and efficient data processing for demanding tasks such as gaming, video editing, and multitasking. The module is AMD EXPO Profile Ready, ensuring compatibility with AMD processors. With a lifetime manufacturer warranty, users can trust in the reliability and quality of this G.SKILL memory module, making it a great choice for enhancing the performance of their system.

I ship NEXT or same day depending on the time! All parts areshipped with care to ensure reliable performance. I take pride in accuratelistings, fast handling, and consistent customer satisfaction as a Top Rated Seller. Please note: ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Thank you for your understandingand for supporting a trusted seller. I appreciate all my international clientsas well.

DO NOT PM ME OFFERS, PRICE IS FIRM.

I DOCUMENT ALL SERIAL NUMBERS ETC; DON’T TRY ANY FUNNYBUSINESS I AM NOT THE ONE TO PLAY WITH I PROMISE YOU THAT.




Buy Now