UBB Store

New Genuine HP 61X Black Toner Cartridge - New.  Opened Only For Pictures.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
New Genuine HP 61X Black Toner Cartridge - New. Opened Only For Pictures.
Price: US $45.00

New Genuine HP 61X Black Toner Cartridge - Unopened.


This was unopened until I took it out of the black bag for pictures. See pic of sealed bag. I wanted to verify it was genuine HP, which it is.


I will also include a second toner that may have some life left in it. My dad replaced it and said "almost out" on the label.


My dad was in the computer business for years and has retired. I am selling his remaining inventory while it still has value. He actually bought this on . You can see the note he wrote, but he got a new laptop and the printer could not hook up to his laptop. So we got a new printer and he had the toner for the old one which is what's for sale.


offer and buy with confidence from a trusted seller over 22 years of experience with a 100% response rating. Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns. Thanks for looking!


I sell some vintage items from my childhood, some new items and some hard to find used parts. I take great pride in my service and strive to make every shopping experience a good one. If you have any issues, please contact me. I hope you like your item, and I would ask that you leave positive response if you are happy with my products and services.



Buy Now