UBB Store

New Genuine Ricoh Printer Part AX04-0167 DC Drive Motor - 5 Volt - 0.71 Watt
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
New Genuine Ricoh Printer Part AX04-0167 DC Drive Motor - 5 Volt - 0.71 Watt
Price: US $39.00
The item you are offerding on is aNew Genuine Ricoh Printer Part AX04-0167. This item is new in box and factory sealed.I have provided pictures for you to determine the condition of the item. I have other listing that you are welcome to check out. If you have any questions,feel free to message me and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
PLEASE REACH OUT TO ME IF YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED OR HAVE ISSUES WITH YOUR PURCHASE. I TAKE PRIDE IN HANDLING ALL ISSUES ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND FINDING THE BEST RESOLUTION FOR YOU, THE BUYER.

Buy Now