UBB Store

New Kensington VideoCam Web Cam 67016
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
New Kensington VideoCam Web Cam 67016
Price: US $11.98

Kensington

VideoCam

PC Web Camera

Super-VGA

Model 67016

Features (frompackaging)

·Record and display still images, drag and drop images to print, save,email and digital fridge

·Swivel aiming capability

·Record and display video with preview mode

·Twain and timed still image capture

·Time Lapse and Stop Motion

·Site Gard privacy features for Windows

·One button link to Kensington website for online support and digitalfridge (may no longer be available)

Approximate Dimensions

3.25" wide x 2.5" tall x 1.75" deep (add 0.25” forextended lens)

Specifications (frompackaging)

·CMOS SuperVGA sensor resolution800x600 pixels, 16.7 million colors, 24 bit color

·Frame Rate: up to30fps

·Additional ResolutionModes: 704x576, 640x480, 400x300, 352x288(CIF), 320x240, 175x144, 160x120

·Still mode resolution:True optical 800x600

·Power Usage: Suppliedby USB port (<200ma)

·Optics: Manual focus,1” to infinity, fast f2.0, 7.8mm focal length. Wide 55 degree angle of view

·Camera Controls (manualand automatic); exposure control (shutter), hue, color, saturation, zoom

·LED camera-activityindicator

·Mounts to standardtripod

NOTE: Nowarranty – any accessories available are NOT included

I have many items, including books, CDs, DVDs and console orCD-ROM games, available - please check my other listings. If you are looking for something that is notlisted, let me know and I will check my “inventory” to see what I haveleft. Multiple wins, or purchases, willhave shipping combined for a reduced rate.

If more than one item is listed, each is availableseparately at the price noted after each identification (if provided). Please let me know if you want individualitems (or a different combination), with your zip code, and I will send you thetotal price

this is from a no smoking home. We are currently selling our home and wouldprefer to significantly reduce what goes into storage.

PLEASE STUDY THE PHOTOS TO DETERMINE THE CONDITION OF THEITEM - THEY ARE PART OF THE DESCRIPTION

The photo IS the exact item you will receive.

IF THIS IS AN saleYOU CAN STILL MAKE AN OFFER - JUST SEND IT THROUGH MESSAGING

Accuracy of Colors

While I have made every effort to display as accurately aspossible the colors and/or graphics of our products that appear on the Site, Icannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color and/or graphic willbe accurate. The colors you see will depend on your monitor and may be a littledifferent from the actual colors of the item. I cannot have any liability(whether for damages, return of merchandise for credit, or otherwise) for anyvariances between the appearance of colors and/or graphics displayed on yourmonitor and on any finished product purchased by you.

(If this sale is for a book, CD, DVD orLaserDisc collection, any bookends in the picture are not included in thesale)

YOU ARE PURCHASING THIS ITEM AS IS

All of the items sold by me are items my family currentlyowns and I have in my possession. I am not a middle man, small business orexpert in anything being sold - I am just selling items we have collected overthe years and want to pass on before we move.

All Buyers will receive the exact item that is pictured inthe listed (unless otherwise specifically noted).

If you would like me to guaranty playback, there will be anadditional dollar charge (minimal payment to put it in a player and confirmoperation).

All items that aren't NEW or FACTORY SEALED are testedbefore being listed. The only exception to this is for items sold in brokencondition.

Unless specifically noted, none of my items comewith any manufacturer’s warranty.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE EMAIL ME BEFORE offerDING,PURCHASING OR SUBMITTING A “BEST OFFER”.HOWEVER, ONLY SUBMIT A QUESTION IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT PURCHASING THEITEM – IT TAKES TIME TO RESEARCH AND RESPOND TO EACH QUESTION!!!!

IF YOU ARE USING THE “BEST OFFER”, PLEASE DO NOTINCLUDE ANY ADDITIONAL TERMS, ETC., WITH YOUR OFFER (THEY WILL NOT BECONSIDERED) – PLEASE SUBMIT THEM PRIOR TO MAKING YOUR OFFER BY A SEPARATEMESSAGE THROUGH TO ME. NO TERMSWILL BE CONSIDERED PART OF AN ACCEPTANCE OR COUNTER OFFER UNLESS SPECIFICALLYSTATED IN THE ACCEPTANCE OR COUNTER OFFER.(YEAH, I CAN’T BELIEVE IT EITHER, BUT SOMEONE ACTUALLY TRIED THIS!!!)

PayPal is theONLY form of payment and all packages must be shipped to the address on theaccount used for payment. Double checkyour address when you are checking out, If you have moved, update the addressbefore paying. We cannot change your shipping address after checkout. Do notemail us asking to change your address as this is against PayPal Fraud Prevention Rules. You are responsible for the address youprovide at the time you order. If you give us the wrong address, you will beresponsible for the loss of the item and shipping costs.

RETURN POLICY

Wheneverpermitted by listing policies, I will not accept any returns unless theitem is listed as fully operational and delivered non-operational. Since all items listed are those pictured,claims of damage, marks, etc., illustrated in the photos, will NOT be permitted(items damaged in shipping will be covered by insurance). Please understand, I photograph every item asthey are being packaged on the day shipped!!

Ifa return is required by , or pursuant to the above policy, you will have 24hours to notify me by email, and 72 hours to have it shipped back to me. Claims made outside of those time frames willnot be permitted. You will pay allreturn shipping fees unless we otherwise agree and/or pursuant to policies.

Paidreturns are only allowed for items that were improperly advertised, such asbroken items that were said to be working or if the wrong item was sent.Returns are NOT allowed for any NEW items that the buyer has opened orunwrapped.

Please read the listing completely to make sure you wantthis item before buying. I'd much rather you NOT buy an item you might notwant, than buy an item you will end up returning and paying for!

All items will be shipped by UPSground, FedEx ground or USPS depending on the size, weight and deliverylocation – THE CHOICE IS SOLELY THAT OFTHE SELLER. USPS media mail is usedfor books, CDs, DVDs or LaserDiscs. All items must be shipped with a trackingnumber (if you want tracking for media mail, please let me know and Iwill add the surcharge on the invoice). All shipping costs are calculated by using your address. If you need it shipped somewhere different, message mebefore paying.

If you do not receive confirmationof shipment via email, please contact me for a tracking number.

'Free Shipping' offers, when applicable,only apply to destinations within the lower 48 United States.

I currently do NOT supportinternational orders and deliveries outside of the United States.

Please double check your shippingaddress and order details PRIOR to finalizing your order.

ALL ITEMS ARE AVAILABLE FOR LOCAL PICK-UP.MY ZIP CODE IS 10901. IF YOU WANT THIS OPTION, PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING A offer OR MAKING AN OFFER.

Buyer must respond to sellerwithin 2 days of the sale’s end, and payment must be received within 4 daysof the sale's end. Failure to complywith this policy leaves me free to cancel your purchase and relist the item forsale to another party.

IF YOU NEED YOUR PACKAGE SHIPPED QUICKLY, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND IWILL SEE WHAT I CAN DO – THERE MAY BE AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE. IF YOU WANT EXPRESS DELIVERY FROM THESHIPMENT COMPANY, LET ME KNOW AND i WILL GET YOU A QUOTE (IT WILL BE A LOT MOREMONEY!)

DIDYOU PAY A FAIR PRICE FOR SHIPPING?

PLEASE REST ASSURED THAT I WORK VERY HARD TO KEEP SHIPPINGCOSTS AS LOW AS POSSIBLE SO THAT I CAN EARN BOTH VERY POSITIVE responseAND 5 STAR RATINGS FROM YOU, HOWEVER, MORE IMPORTANTLY, SO THAT YOU CAN SAVEMONEY AND GET THE BEST DEAL POSSIBLE (I AM A FELLOW ER AND KNOW WHAT THATMEANS TO YOU).

The calculated shipping fee is based upon a guess of thetotal shipping weight and dimensions of the item packed – since most items areunique for me (I’m not in the business of selling these items) and they are notpacked until purchased and paid for, the precise shipping fee is not knownuntil I receive confirmation of payment and pack the item up. In addition tothe shipper’s fees, there are other expenses involved with the shippingprocess. Shipping costs includeinsurance (you will be responsible for the claim process) and all and PayPalfees. In some cases, I have the cost ofthe box, bubble wrap, packing peanuts, air-pillows, tape, and the printing ofpaper forms and labels, as well as the labor involved with packing your itemcorrectly so that it gets there safely.Also, I may drive this to the post office to get it in the systemquicker!! I do not charge for theseexpenses. In some cases, I may over-estimate the weight or size of thepackage to cover errors in calculations, anticipation of available orextra packing materials to avoid breakage, and additional insurance - in allcases it is to protect you, me and the item being sent. I hope you willconsider all of this when you decide to purchase this item, and when you leaveme your response and 5-star rating. If you have an issue with the shipping fee,please contact me before purchasing or leaving response.

I would REALLY appreciate youleaving me POSITIVE response upon receiving your item; apparently, this mayhelp me lower my fees. I will leave you response upon receipt of yourpositive response - if I don't, please let me know and I will.

Please message me first beforeleaving any neutral or negative response! I will try to work with anyreasonable request!

4640



Buy Now