New L300PM-00 300W PS-6301-06D Power Supply Fit Dell 3847 HU300PM-00 L265EM-00 For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
New L300PM-00 300W PS-6301-06D Power Supply Fit Dell 3847 HU300PM-00 L265EM-00
Price: US $30.00
New L300PM-00 300W PS-6301-06D Power Supply Fit Dell 3847 HU300PM-00 L265EM-00
Open box no original box never been used
I usually ship within 24-48 hours of payment. I accept returns within 30 days for all my items
I try my best to inspect and test all items and identify defects or missing pieces but I cannot be an expert on every item. Please ask if you have any questions. Photos are of the actual item and show all of the included parts. If a part is not pictured, it is not included.