New Middle Atlantic PD-615C-NS 6 Outlet Relocatable 15A Power Tap Strip
Ships Worldwide
(Customs, taxes, and duties may apply)
New/ Sealed. This is for USA/ Canada
Features unique mounting lances and quick clips. Engineered to attach to the rack rail brackets on welded racks. Quick clips may also be attached to wood racks, as well as to walls and other surfaces by using appropriate fasteners.Features:
- 15 Amp
- Cord with NEMA 5-20P plug
- Circuit breaker
- Constructed from 16-gauge steel
- Finished in a durable black powder coat
- Sizes available -
- 6 outlets / 26-1/2"
- 10 outlets / 40"
- 14 outlets / 57"
PAYMENTINFO:
Payment is due immediately after the sale end. If you cannotpay immediately after the sale but want to offer please contact me and let meknow when you will be able to send payment and I will let you know if you canoffer.
If your response is less than 10, please contact me beforeofferding just to let me know that you are a real person and not someone that isgoing to offer and not pay. If you do not contact me before offerding, I will tryto contact you and if you do not respond then I will cancel your offers and blockyour user id.
SHIPPINGINFO
I will shipthis out by the next day via FedEx after the payment is received. Your trackingnumber will be automatically sent to you when it goes out. I always pack welland insurance is always included!
Thanks For Looking!!
