This is a New and still Sealed Vintage copy of PostPet 2001 Version Software on CD-Roms for Windows 95 or 98 and Mac aka Macintosh. I believe the disks and manuals are all in Japanese or another language, Chinese or Korean maybe, I’m not 100% sure. Best I can tell was this allowed you to send little pet image messages via email. The shrink wrap is in good condition, but there is one tear on the front. The box has some minor shelf and storage wear. I’ll show all these in the photos. I’m not 100% sure of the exact contents, but I have seen this for sale elsewhere (not new and sealed mind you) and they seems to have manuals and two CD-Roms, but I can’t open this to confirm since then it’s not new and sealed anymore.
I’m starting to sell off a lot of things my Mom had collected over the years before she passed away back in 2020, in addition to selling a few things from my own collection of stuff. Please note, I do have dogs, and while they’re not normally in the area I store anything or take the photos, I can’t guarantee you won’t find a white dog hair in a photo or in/on the package. They shed a lot. Both are double merle rescue dogs, one is mostly blind with missing front paws, the other is 100% deaf with only one really good eye. When you work at an animal shelter you can pretty much have your pick of “unadoptable” dogs.
Please have at least 10 positive response before offerding or just contact me in advance before offerding if you’re new to . And if you want to make an offer on an item, I am usually open to that. If for some reason shipping comes out to less than you paid, I will refund the difference!
