UBB Store

Noctua NH-U12S chromax.black 120mm CPU Cooler + Noctua NA-HC2 heatsink cover
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Noctua NH-U12S chromax.black 120mm CPU Cooler + Noctua NA-HC2 heatsink cover
Price: US $78.00
Noctua NH-U12S Chromax black CPU cooler + Noctua NA-HC2 Chromax white heatsink cover available. Everything is in excellent condition and works as intended.
Includes original packaging, mounting hardware and parts.
If you have any additional questions or would like to see additional photos, please let me ship within the United States only (sorry, I do not ship international)
  • Upon confirmation of payment, your item will be shipped out within 1 business day. Should I have trouble doing this for any reason, I’ll be sure to notify you.

  • Returns
    • I take care of my buyers, period. Should there be any issues with the item, you may return it to me (buyer pays return shipping) for a refund within 30 business days.


    Buy Now