UBB Store

OEM Canon CLI-251 BK/CMY 4-Pack Creative Pack Premium Ink Tanks 2013 ChromaLife
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
OEM Canon CLI-251 BK/CMY 4-Pack Creative Pack Premium Ink Tanks 2013 ChromaLife
Price: US $22.97
OEM Canon CLI-251 BK/CMY 4-Pack Creative Pack Premium Ink Tanks 2013 ChromaLife
Brand new unopened box.No visible expiration date, but the date on the box is from Mudfish Finds

I travel the area to source unique and authentic fashion and hard goods. My priority is searching for hard to find or original items and getting them to you as quick as possible. As an individual, I take pride in my listings and I inspect each item carefully. My items are in excellent pre-owned, vintage or new condition, unless noted in the description.

Shipping + Returns

I ship all of my items within 2 days using USPS (Unless listed otherwise), but often faster. I allow International shipping through the Global Shipping service, and ship to participating countries.

I will accept returns within 30 days of purchase. Please contact me with any questions.

I am always sure to leave response for positive transactions, so if you are satisfied please do so in return.



Buy Now

Related Items

Too many requests.