UBB Store

OEM Microsoft Surface Book 1704 USB I/O Board X905729-009 Original Tested
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
OEM Microsoft Surface Book 1704 USB I/O Board X905729-009 Original Tested
Price: US $39.99

Original OEM Microsoft Surface Book 1 (Model 1704) USB I/O Board – Part Number X905729-009

  • Genuine OEM Microsoft part
  • USB I/O Daughter Board
  • Part Number: X905729-009
  • Compatible with Microsoft Surface Book 1 Model 1704
  • Pulled from a fully working device
  • Fully tested before removal
  • Guaranteed working
  • Original Microsoft replacement part
  • Professional installation recommended

The X905729-009 board is the USB I/O board used in the Surface Book 1 keyboard base (1704 series).

⚠️ Condition Notes
  • OEM pulled part may show light signs of prior use.
  • Fully tested prior to shipment.
  • Please review all pictures carefully for the exact cosmetic condition.
⚠️ Important
  • You will receive the exact item shown in the pictures.
  • Pulled from a fully working Microsoft Surface Book.
  • Tested before removal to ensure proper functionality.
  • Please verify the part number (X905729-009) and device compatibility before purchasing.
  • Please review all photos carefully before ordering.

📦 Shipping

Orders placed before 3:00 PM EST ship the same business day.

🛠 Warranty

Every USB I/O board is fully tested prior to shipment to ensure proper functionality.

🔁 Return Policy

30-day return policy. Item must be returned in the same condition as received.

💬 Customer Support

If you have any compatibility questions, please feel free to contact us before purchasing.



Buy Now