UBB Store

OFFICE WORLD (18) Unit Printer Ink - Brand New  Fits Canon Printer 250XL & 251XL
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
OFFICE WORLD (18) Unit Printer Ink - Brand New Fits Canon Printer 250XL & 251XL
Price: US $32.99

PLEASE READ ENTIRE LISTING BEFORE PURCHASE - ESPECIALLY THE SHIPPING INFORMATION.

ALL THE INK YOU SEE IN THE PICTURE ABOVE IS INCLUDED IN THIS SALE

Any questions, please feel free to contact meBEFOREyou purchase the item

If you have a problem with anything, please contact me first before leaving negative response - I will do whatever is necessary to fix the problem for you. My #1 priority is CUSTOMER SERVICE so if there's a problem, no matter what it is, it can be fixed!!!

All my items ship within 7 to 10 business days starting the day I receive payment....I do not ship items out on a daily basis due to my work schedule.......I also do not ship items on Saturdays,Sundays or holidays which means I only ship items out on Mondays thru Fridays....those are the days that are considered "business days."(I have only ever gotten 3 negative responses and each one was because the buyer did not read the shipping information to know that it may be up to 2 weeks before they receive their items.)

I am sorry for this inconvenience but my work schedule just doesn't allow me to do it any other way.....therefore, I am giving you the option to purchase from me because of this.....if you do purchase from me, you are agreeing that you have no problem with the shipping schedule and agree that you are willing to wait the allotted time for your purchase (which could be upto 2 weeks before youreceive your purchase)....Therefore, it certainly wouldn't be fair to give me a neutral or negative response because all the information about the shipping is listed here to read BEFORE you purchase anything from me......I do everything in my power to get the items out BEFORE those 10 days are up but I ALWAYS do get the items out BEFORE the 10 day limit is over.

Also note that gives you the dates that you can expect your item to be shipped and/or received.

I do accept returns......NO SHIPPING COSTS ARE REFUNDABLE

I WILL NOT REFUND ANY MONEY WHATSOEVER FOR AN ITEM THAT I DO NOT RECEIVE BACK. YOU MUST PUT A DELIVERY CONFIRMATION ON THE PACKAGE TO KNOW IF I HAVE RECEIVED THE PACKAGE BACK. THIS IS FOR YOUR BENEFIT~~~~~~PUTTING A DELIVERY CONFIRMATION ON THE PACKAGE TELLS YOU WHEN I RECEIVE THE PACKAGE BACK, WHAT DAY AND EVEN THE TIME OF DAY THAT I RECEIVED IT. ONLY THEN WILL I REFUND ANY MONIES ASSOCIATED WITH THE PURCHASE....AND IF YOUR PACKAGE DOESN'T MAKE IT TO MY FRONT DOOR BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T PUT A DELIVERY CONFIRMATION ON THE PACKAGE, I SHOULD NOT BE THREATENED WITH NEGATIVE responseOR BE LEFT NEGATIVE response OR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR A POSTAL ERROR WHENI DON'T REFUND YOUR MONEY BECAUSE THE PACKAGE IS LOST IN THE MAIL!!!

When exchanging an item for size, etc., buyer is responsible for any shipping fees associated with returning the item to me - I will thenship the item back to you at my expense.

INTERNATIONAL BUYERS - I should notbe held responsible for long shipping days associated with customs delays, lost packages, etc. Transatlantic flights tend to be way longer than shipping within the states and customs can be a major hold-up in the delivery of your item therefore, please take all this information into effect when leaving response for the item bought. Thank you.

Thanks for visiting my store - ACR Distributing - and please stop back again

Please add me to your "favorites" as I am always adding new and exciting items for your shopping enjoyment!!

Thanks again and Happy Shopping!!



Buy Now