OKI Genuine Toner Cartridge C712 Color Printers Lot of 4
Black, Magenta, and 2 Cyan
CONDITION: These items are New and come in the original packaging. All items come from a smoke free home.
SHIPPING: Shipping is to the United States (US) only. Shipping cost for this item is $14.99 for Standard Shipping or $29.99 for Priority Shipping. Item will be shipped in an envelope.Shipping cost includes postage, shipping supplies and gas to the Post Office.
COMBINED SHIPPING DISCOUNT: Ofcourse! Click on the Shipping and Payments tab to see shipping discounts to save you big money when buying more than one item.
offerS: A offer is a binding contract to purchase an item. I do not cancel offers or sales for any reason(s). No exceptions!
RETURNS: Returns are ONLY accepted if the item was not accurately described in the listing or there was a mistake in the listing. Nootherreturn reasons accepted, no exceptions!
response: I always leavepositive response within 24 hours for buyers once I have received positive response from the buyer.
