UBB Store

OWC Mercury Elite Pro Dual 1TB 2-Bay, USB 3.1, eSATA, RAID Array
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
OWC Mercury Elite Pro Dual 1TB 2-Bay, USB 3.1, eSATA, RAID Array
Price: US $79.99

For sale is an OWC Mercury Elite Pro Dual RAID hard drive with (2) 1 TB Seagate hard drives installed. Tested and works. A couple of the status lights seem to not work but this in no way hinders the hard drive from working properly. If you have any questions please ask. Check out my other sales for more hard drives. Thank you for looking.


TERMS OF SALE: Payment must be made within 7 days of the sale ending. If there is a problem with the item you must contact me within 48 hours of delivery of the item. I work with buyers to resolve any issues. After 48 hours of receiving the item, I consider the transaction completed to both party’s satisfaction if I hear nothing from the buyer.




Buy Now