Listing is for one-Creality CR Touch For parts
Here are some details:
Most of the time this item needs to be "flicked" during the homing sequence to deploy. Once it does deploy, it seems to be fine for the rest of the homing/bed leveling, ie, it does a full mesh without needing any more intervention.
However, if I'm not paying attention, the homing sequence gets to Z and if I don't "flick the bean", Klipper gives me the error: "endstop triggered before it was ready..." because it never deployed. Then I have to start the homing over. Not a big deal but it gets annoying. So I bought a new one and it works well. I'm selling this one as parts or repair. I did not need any of the accessories so they are brand newHopefully you can get it working or use it for parts, or enjoy flicking the bean ;) It comes with everything that ships with a new one.I think this fits MANY printers. You can print custom brackets if the included brackets don't work for your printer.
Please look CLOSELY at the pics.
Ask any questions we're happy to help ;)
These items are vintage! They may have scuffs, scratches, discoloration, odors, rust, dust, &/or signs of age.
Pics are of actualitem(s). Item does not come withanything else, unless noted in description.
Please ask anyquestions before offerding/buying, thank you!
SHIPPINGto the United States & internationally via 's International Shipping Program ONLY.
Please note, we offer several options for shipping & on occasion, we may upgrade your shipping, at no additional cost, to ensure your item arrives as quick aspossible (for example media mail to ground advantage, also USPS/UPS/Fedex are all used interchangeably). If this is not acceptable, please send a note with your order, so we know not to upgrade.We will never downgrade your shipping.
Office reference: Item#26-2279
