UBB Store

Optical Quantum 6x 25GB Blu-ray BD-R Logo Top Disc - 2x 50-pack minus 2 (98)
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Optical Quantum 6x 25GB Blu-ray BD-R Logo Top Disc - 2x 50-pack minus 2 (98)
Price: US $54.95
Optical Quantum 6x 25GB Blu-ray BD-R Logo Top Disc blank disks
Two 50-packs minus 2 disks (total of 98 blank BD-R disks)
One of the two 50-packs is still factory sealed. The other one is open and has had 2 disks removed, so you will receive a total of 98 blank BD-R disks.
Any questions? Please do not hesitate to ask. If you would like to see more or different pictures just let me know via chat. I can easily add more.
Please see my profile & response rating. I've been on for 28 years. I'll treat you right.
Please note that I only ship to the continental USA and I only ship to actual residential or business addresses -- No P.O. Boxes, freight forwarders, APO, etc.
Note also that unlike some sellers I do not make any profit off the shipping charges. You pay whatever USPS/ charges. I do not pad my prices with crazy shipping charges.
on this sale.
Thank you for your attention to this listing.

Buy Now