UBB Store

Original AMIGA 500 Trapdoor & Expansion Slot Cover, A500 & A500+, 01 26
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Original AMIGA 500 Trapdoor & Expansion Slot Cover, A500 & A500+, 01 26
Price: DE $23.07
Original AMIGA 500 Trapdoor & Expansion Slot Cover, A500 & A500+, 01 26The description of this item has been automatically translated. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Example PHOTOS!

Original Commodore/AMIGA Trapdoor & Expansion Port Cover, Amiga 500 & A500+

 good condition /  good condition!


"I sell many Amiga/Commodore items, e.g. cases, chips, keyboards, floppy disks, cables, games, magazines, accessories. Please take a look at my other offers.

If you purchase multiple items, only the actual shipping costs will of course be charged. You can buy and pay directly. I will refund any excess shipping costs paid. "



Example PHOTOS! Original Commodore/AMIGA Trapdoor & Expansion Port Cover, Amiga 500 & A500+  good condition /  good condition! "I sell many Amiga/Commodore items, e.g. cases, chips, keyboards, floppy disks, cables, games, magazines, accessories. Please take a look at my other offers. If you purchase multiple items, only the actual shipping costs will of course be charged. You can buy and pay directly. I will refund any excess shipping costs paid. "

Buy Now