Condition:
Pre-Owned / Used — unless you know for certain they were never & Networking → Keyboards, Mice & Pointers → Keyboard & Keypad PartsItem specifics:
Brand: Unbranded / Generic
Type: Keycaps
Color: White / Translucent
Material: PBT
Keycap Style: Pudding
Compatible Brand: Universal For: Mechanical Keyboard
MPN: Does Not ApplyImportant: I would NOT claim the exact number of keys or specific switch compatibility yet. I can see a large assortment of keycaps plus what appears to be a wire keycap puller, but the bag doesn’t give me enough information to verify whether it’s a 104-, 108-, or larger set or whether every key is present.PBT Pudding Keycap set for mechanical keyboards. White keycaps with translucent sides designed to allow RGB/backlighting to shine through.Includes assorted PBT pudding keycaps, keycap puller, and instruction sheet as shown in the photos.Please note: I have not counted every keycap and cannot guarantee that this is a complete set. Please review photos carefully for exact contents and condition. Sold as pictured.
