Who Wants To Be A Millionaire 2nd Edition PC/Mac CD-ROM 2000 New Windows 95/98, Scrabble CD-Rom Crossword Game Vintage 1996 Hasbro For Windows 95/3.1 Mac & Snap! Everyday Fun & Games Video Poker PC CD-ROM 2002Deuces Wild Jokers Wild
SHIPPING
Please note that items are shipped Monday to Friday.
All items will be shipped via Canada Post.
Please contact me beforecompleting purchase if you have any special requests or concerns,
I'm willing to complete thenecessaryaccommodations within the best of my abilities.
BLU-RAY - DVD - VHS - CD - CASSETTE TAPE - PC GAMES
Please be advised that not all media content has been tested. All media has been inspected and appears to be fully functional. The cases on all media are not considered , when describing condition of media. Please view pictures for more details. Thank you.
International buyers - please note:
Import duties, taxes and chargesaren'tincluded in the item price orpostage cost.
These charges arethe buyer'sresponsibility.
Pleasecheck with your country's customs office to determine
what these additional costswill be prior to offerding or buying.
International Shipping offers the option to prepay import fees at checkout. You won't have to manage
customs or pay anything extra after checkout.
response & CONTACT
Your positive response iswelcomed and I return thefavor by leavingpositive response
for you as soon the item(s) is(are) paid.
If I have not met your expectations, please allow me the opportunity
to make it right and contact me before leaving neutral or negative response.
I will make sure to resolve the issuequickly. Thank you and enjoy your purchase.
