UBB Store

PC2-6400U DDR2   2 1GB Desktop Memory - Samsung M378T2863RZS-CF7
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
PC2-6400U DDR2 2 1GB Desktop Memory - Samsung M378T2863RZS-CF7
Price: US $15.99

ITEM >>> Samsung Lot of 2 1GB PC2-6400U DDR2 Desktop Memory M378T2863RZS-CF7

NOTES>>> 2 X 1GB in excellent condition.

Pleaseseepictures above for details. If there is anything I have missedor if you noticean error in the sale pleasee-mail me.Inever intentionally misrepresent any of my items. Most importantly, if I haven't answered your particular question or questionsplease feel free to e-mail me.Please view all thepictures above before placing your offer.

SHIPPING & INSURANCE>>>Please see shipping section for shipping choices and prices.I believe insuring a packageshould be the buyer's choice, therefore I will not automaticallyinsure this package. If you want to insure your package you will need to e-mail mebefore you make your payment so that I can add the additional fees that apply to the invoice. If you do note-mail meI will not insure your package.Please consider insuring your package seriously. Insurance not only covers damage but also the loss of your package.I pack all my items safely and securely but please understand that once the package is out of my hands I have no control over its safety. I feel I should notbe held responsible for a package that is beyond mycontrol. The insurance will help you get the value back for your item.

RP1

*** PLEASE SEE MY OTHER sales & VISIT MY STORE ***I HAVEA NICE VARIETY OF ITEMS AVAILABLETHAT YOU MAY LIKE TO SEEIAM ALWAYS HAPPY TO COMBINE ITEMS TO SAVE MONEY ON SHIPPING FEES

***THANK YOU FOR SHOPPING ATSERGMAN22 ***

Buy Now