PNY GeForce RTX 5060 Ti 8GB GDDR7 GPU Graphics Card PCIe 5.0 - GRADE A -22 Hours For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
PNY GeForce RTX 5060 Ti 8GB GDDR7 GPU Graphics Card PCIe 5.0 - GRADE A -22 Hours
Price: US $434.99
This is in like new condition. This was pulled from a workstation that I built and bought back from a customer. This workstation ran dual PNY 5060 ti 8GB. The customer only had the workstation for a month and the brand new SSD that I put in it showed only 22 hours used. I still FurMark stressed tested them when I purchased them back. Physically and operationally they are like new. The pictures are accurate.