PNY Verto NVIDIA GeForce4 Ti 4200-8x 64MB AGP Graphics Card - TESTED WORKING For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
PNY Verto NVIDIA GeForce4 Ti 4200-8x 64MB AGP Graphics Card - TESTED WORKING
Price: US $139.99
Up for sale I have a nice looking Geforce 4 Ti 4200 AGP x8 64mb card. I booted this up in windows 98, it installs drivers and games just fine. I had no issues with it at the time of testing. Makes a great 98 video card and works all the way up to XP, very compatible and fast. These are getting harder to find in working condition especially with the gold PCB, get a small piece of gaming history from the U.S before it's gone! Fan is dusty but not noisy, I'll have it cleaned before shipping. Sold AS-IS no warranty, no returns. FREE SHIPPING & ships in one business day. My response speaks for itself, I'm fast and package my items well.Serial numbers recorded to prevent fraud, SHIPS ONLY TO UNITED STATES.