UBB Store

Power Cord & VGA Cable Bundle – I Sheng IS-14 + Hotron E246588 Computer Cords
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Power Cord & VGA Cable Bundle – I Sheng IS-14 + Hotron E246588 Computer Cords
Price: US $29.99

The product is a power cord from I Sheng with a maximum input current of 10A and 125 volts, suitable for various electronic devices. Additionally, it includes a Hotron E246588 computer cable with VGA connection, allowing for high-quality video output. This multicolor set of monitor cords is built for durability and efficiency, making it a reliable choice for connecting your computer to a monitor for seamless display.


There are two power cords with the same length. There are two VGA cords with different lengths. Some wear and tear with splicing.



Buy Now