Que Que Drive QPS-525 External CD Drive W/ Cord For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Que Que Drive QPS-525 External CD Drive W/ Cord
Price: US $40.00
This is a CD burner that I have owned since 2000. I use this with my old Mac desktop tower back in the day when it did not come with a burner. The unit power is on, but I I cannot confirm nor test it to make sure it’s still burns CDs. With that said I don’t see why it wouldn’t. I took good care of it. I used it till the day I stopped using it so I’m optimistic that it still works. Good condition no chips no brakes has not been dropped. Comes with the power cord. I’m not sure if it’s original to the unit or if it belonged to something else and I just happen to have it.