UBB Store

Razer Blade 15 - 15.6" (512GB RAM, i7-10750H, 2.6GHz, RTX 3060 Plus Extras
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Razer Blade 15 - 15.6" (512GB RAM, i7-10750H, 2.6GHz, RTX 3060 Plus Extras
Price: US $650.00

Condition: Very Good – Fully Functional



Selling my Razer Blade 15 gaming laptop in very good condition. The laptop has been well cared for and is fully functional. It’s a great option for gaming, school, work, or everyday use. I never use it, figured I’d sell it to someone who would put better use to it. Comes with original battery & charger. The only issue, albeit minor, is that I have a few stickers on the laptop. In order to avoid tacky sticker abrasions, im leaving them on.


Extras:

Razer Viper Bluetooth Mouse Included

2 Razer USB C Cords

Havit Laptop Cooling Pad



Buy Now